Welcome to Canadian Driller Training Ltd. – Strengthening the Drilling Industry
At Canadian Driller Training Ltd., four decades of hands on diamond drilling experience provides the understanding necessary to address the training needs of your staff, students or community members.
Our certified trainers have completed Train the Trainers programs, and will work with you to ensure that your employees are trained following current Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities guidelines. Our courses are developed internally, and are customizable to meet your specific needs.
Canadian Driller Training Ltd. also provides onsite audits on company policy and safety procedures. Common Core audits are based on current Surface and Underground Common Core MTCU guidelines.
Surface and underground diamond drilling are specialized skills. You want to do your best to ensure that staff and students receive certifications from experienced professionals.
The only recognized certification system in Canada is Ontario’s Common Core program for surface and underground diamond driller certification. This system stresses both the safety aspects of drilling, and the practical skills necessary to work effectively.
In today’s market where skilled labour is at a premium, many mining and drilling companies require Common Core certification as a condition for employment.
All courses are developed following MTCU guidelines, and are customizable to meet your project needs.
- Aardvark Drilling Inc. Geotechnical drilling - Common Core Surface Diamond Drill Training
- Hy-Tech Drilling Ltd. - Common Core Underground Diamond Drill Training
- Torngait - Common Core Surface Diamond Drill Training
- Cyr Drilling - Common Core Surface Diamond Drill Training
- Atikokan Adult Literacy Centre - Common Core Surface Diamond Drill Training
- Bruce Downing Estates - Specialized Common Core Surface Diamond Drill Training - Ice Modules
We also provide specialized individual training to geologists, new staff and other professionals in the mining industry.